Luau the Jellyfish
Make your very own Luau the Jellyfish with these cool PDF templates.
Inspired by jellyfish, ancient animal, having roamed the seas for at least 500 million years, we designed this pendant paper sculpture.
Here is what you will receive when you download your PDF Pack:
● A4 Sized Luau the Jellyfish PDF Template (18 pages).
● A bonus practice model to start.
● Step-by-step illustrated instructions (6 pages). These clearly show where to fold and glue, also include handy tips to make assembly easier.
Follow these shortcuts, and you will have a relaxed and pleasurable experience.
We designed the Jellyfish paper sculpture in such a way that it doesn’t take too long to assemble it.
It may take four-plus hours of fun to complete.
The assembled Jellyfish model has a height of 47 cm, a length of 29 cm, and a width of 33 cm. It can be resized when printing.
Please note, the PDF's have no colors or textures. Print on colored paper to make a colorful model.
Here is a list of the tools you will need:
● 18 A4 sheets of thick paper/card (160-210 gsm/65-105 lb)
● Cutting Tool
● Scoring Tool
● UHU All Purpose Adhesive or White PVA Glue
Both our 2D templates and 3D sculptures designs are protected by copyright law and are intended for personal use only.
Use this file to make as many paper sculptures as you like for yourself or as a gift but please don’t share or steal the sculptures or templates - there was a lot of work involved in creating them.
Returns & exchanges
Because of the nature of this item, unless it arrives damaged or defective, we can't accept returns for digital downloads.